Thursday, November 20, 2008

Adios a Panama!

I got the ok from my doctor yesterday to head back to Nicaragua, so that means that I will hopefully be flying back on Friday! Keep your fingers crossed that things go as planned because my roommates are moving out of the house this weekend so I'm cutting it pretty close for getting my butt back there. Since Andrea left last Thursday I really haven't done much that's worth writing about. Saw a movie, did some shopping (tons of cheap stuff in Panama!) to replace the clothes that have taken a major beating over 6 months of hand-washing, caught up on pop culture (watched TV), and ate some good food.

I'm excited to get back to my friends and my work, but school is ending next week so I won't have classes again till February. What will I do with my summer vacation? Hopefully teach some community classes, get moved into my house and meet my neighbors, and maybe see some more of Nicaragua. All I know is that I'm psyched to move out of this hotel!

No comments: